Thursday, December 1, 2011

It is never just a seagull!

I often find myself looking at seagulls. One of my earliest memories in travelling was seeing hundreds of seagulls in Chicago and wondering what were they doing. I also wondered how they could survive so far from the sea! But those are the thoughts of an young child.
I still wonder what gulls do. I see them flying around and soaring all the time and I catch myself looking at them instead of doing whatever I am supposed to be doing. I am doing that now. Looking at them calls me down and makes me wonder what they doing and where they are going. I think that because mainly when I am looking at them I am stuck doing something. Seagulls...its never just a seagull... its a million other things and place
Tomorrow, a talk about goals

No comments:

Post a Comment