Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Room to Spare



So this post has been a long time coming.  I've been working for a long time at becoming a better birder, naturalist, and outdoor enthusiast.  For this year, I set the goal of getting my life list up to 300 Birds and my Year list up to 200.  Its been slow going with my list and ebird has been a tremendous help.  Its helped me keep an excellent record of my birds and where I've seen them.  So I am pleased to announced that I've met both Goals.  My Life List stands at 307 and my Year List Stands at 216.

So here's an update of the Birds that got me over the hump:
Cerulean Warbler
Veery
White-Eyed Vireo
And all the Texas Birds I got last weekend

File:Dendroica-cerulea-002.jpg
A Cerulean Warbler (C) Mdf
Veery (C) All about Birds - Cornell Lab of Ornithology
File:White-eyed Vireo by Alastair Rae.jpg
White-Eyed Vireo (C) Alastair Rae



No comments:

Post a Comment