Sunday, June 2, 2013

New Bins

I recently gave in to an urge of mine to own another set of binoculars.  A Pair that easier to carry around on light hikes, bike rides, or surprise birding opportunity.  Basically a pair that I could carry around with me that won't attract everyone's attention.  Basically, I wanted some bins that would help me keep my street cool while looking for birds.  Spoiler Alert: It hasn't worked.  I can't really blame the bins.  In fact, the bins have greatly enhanced my view of the natural world.

These bins have great clarity, vision, and field.  Despite their small size, they pack a great vision and field of scope.  It is also comforting to know that I can take my news bins anywhere because of the great vortex guarantee.  I have found myself sneaking my news bins on day trips, into botanical gardens, on field trips, and around town.  I can't say I always have them on me, that would be crazy, but I do always know where they are!

Vortex (C) 8x28 Diamondback Binoculars

Notable Birds seen with new Bins:
Wood Thrush
White-Winged Dove
Yellow Warbler
Olive Sided Flycatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment